In these days, resorting to a safe, simple and natural treatment can be a viable option to achieve total healing. You may be familiar with other methods like aromatherapy, yoga and others, but have you heard about Bach Flower Remedies? This is an increasingly popular form of treatment that delivers natural relief from tension and stress.
Who Created Bach Flower Remedies?
Bach Flower Remedies is a form of natural therapy coined by Doctor Edward Bach. He is also the man behind the “Plant Kingdom” which refers to the use of herbs through homeopathy. In his Flower Remedies, he made sure that people would have healed for the origin, and not only curing the symptoms of the disease. He then performed his search from various flower healers all over the world.
Bach believes that there are flowers that can bring about balance and restoration in the body and even heal emotions and mental stresses. Bach Flower Remedies focus on treating the person and searching for the root cause, instead of curing the disease. He firmly believes that a sound mind reflects in the body.
Flowers Used in Bach Flower Remedies
According to testimonials and studies, this treatment is highly effective. However, you need to explore what types of flowers out of the 38, are suited to your lifestyle and personality. For a better idea, here are some that are most alluring:
* Cherry plum – this is most helpful for those suffering from nervous breakdowns
* Beech – it is applicable for those who are actually intolerant, since it replaces this negative feeling with tolerance.
* Agrimony – this flower best works by releasing all the inner heartaches and helps people realize that letting go is not actually a weakness.
* Cerato – this provides healing for people who have low self-esteem
These are just a few of the flowers being used in Bach Flower Remedies and these are totally safe and produce no negative side effects. There is no risk of overdosing and will not deliver ill effects. Plus, it can be taken by everyone from babies to the elderly population.
How Do You Use It?
Bach Flower Remedies can be used in a variety of ways. Here are some of the most common ways:
* By orem – This form of therapy can be administrated by mouth. You have the option to use one flower or a combination of six. All you need is to fill a bottle with 30 ml of spring water, one teaspoon of brandy, two drops of the selected remedy. Shake the bottle gently and take four drops every day.
* Skin – It can be applied on the temple, lips, wrist, and other body parts.
* Baths – The remedy can be poured on your bath tub and even added to lotions and creams.
If you wish to try Bach Flower Remedies, just choose from these methods and get delighed with the results. It is important that you consult a Bach Flower therapist, who knows which is the best treatment for you.